Accelerate your learning curve with our hybrid training modules. Our platform offers a unique blend of technology and hands-on experience.
- Effective training
Everything you need to practice your surgeries faster
Every year, 1 million people don't receive the treatment they deserve because of a shortage of qualified surgeons. Trainos is championing high quality training available to all, be it surgeons, trainees or surgical training labs.
- No More Cadavers
- Our matrices are specially designed body segments, consisting of variety of structures.
- Scalable Variations
- Either you want to train a base technique or a more complicated patient case such as fractures, we have the right model for your use-case.
- Radiation-free X-Ray
- Our platforms dont require you to own expensive x-ray equipment. Our in-built simple yet effective mechanism captures x-ray effects just like in the Operating Room.
- Advanced Navigation
- Engage in navigation-assisted training with our cost-effective and powerful system.
- Intuitive UI
- Our UI enriches your training with highly detailed visualization and effortless performance tracking.
Master Spine Surgery Procedures
With Trainos, spine surgery training is elevated to new heights. Dive deep into the intricacies of spine procedures and perfect your skills in a simulated environment.
Lumbar Microdiscectomy, Lumbar Decompression, Lumbar Fusion
ACDF, Cervical Laminoplasty, Cervical Disc Replacement
Thoracic Vertebroplasty, Thoracic Laminectomy
Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
Spinal Cord Stimulation, Dynamic Stabilization
Coming Soon: Dive into Neurosurgery
Stay ahead of the curve with our upcoming neurosurgery modules. From brain procedures to vascular neurosurgery, we're gearing up to offer a comprehensive training experience.
Matrix: Go Beyond Traditional Training
Break free from the constraints of traditional cadaver-based training. Our Matrix system is a game-changer, offering simulations that closely mimic the human body's intricacies.
- Lifelike Tactile Feedback
- No Cadaver Storage and Maintenance Required
- Unique X-Ray Effect
- Real Tissue and Bone Feel
- Modular Approach: Matrix for every case!
- Multiple Usage with upto 10x for Screw Placements
A Platform to hold the Matrix: Technical Specifications
Our platform is meticulously designed to offer a seamless training experience. Built with precision and high-quality materials, it's the perfect companion for the Matrix system.
- Our camera system that resembles C-Arm in the OR, so you are already familiar.
- Platform with Aluminum alloy built with precision.
- Two Variants available: Lite (smaller platform), Pro(larger platform)
- High quality tracking for navigation with your own instruments.
- X-Ray Flash
- A flash that resembles OR x-ray workflow.
- No Radiations
- Our x-ray system does not emit any radiations!
Real-Time Imaging & Navigation
Visualize your procedures in high-definition and receive real-time feedback, ensuring precision in every move. Our advanced navigation system is compatible with the latest surgical instruments and techniques.
- High-definition imaging for clear anatomical visualization.
- Real-time feedback for immediate correction and learning.
- Wide-compatibility with surgical instruments and techniques.
Join the Surgical Revolution
We're proud to collaborate with leading surgical institutions, medical device manufacturers, and individual surgeons. Together, we're shaping the future of surgical training.
How to setup our training system?
Setting up your training lab with Trainos is a breeze. Whether you need a single system or multiple setups, we've got you covered. Get your order in 3 steps:
- 1Choose your Matrix type
- 2Choose the platform type
- 3Get quote for your order
Our cost-effective pricing
Matrix starting from
Software starting from
Platform starting from
Aspiring to teach surgery?
Let's collaborate! Share your requirements, and let's optimize your training labs together.